Situation Vacant in Punjab Vocational Training Council Through NTS
Note: Please Like and Share this Page for others, Thanks.tweet
Punjab Vocational Training Council (PVTC) is the largest vocational training provider of Pakistan. It is an autonomous corporate body of Punjab Government having 348 VTIs with annual capacity of 200,000 trainees. Our mission is to alleviate poverty by imparting demand driven skills training to youth at their door step by involving private sector to enhance employablility.
To strengthen its operations. PVTC is hiring following regular staff.
Last Date for Submission of Application Form
The last date for receipt of application form is December 15, 2017.
Website Address for Apply:
Name of Posts:
- Assistant Manager (HR), No. of Post=01
- Assistant Manager (Marketing), No. of Post=01
- Assistant Manager (Admin), No. of Post=01
- Assistant Manager (Legal), No. of Post=01
- Assistant Manager (Curriculum), No. of Post=01
- Assistant Manager (Internal Audit), No. of Post=02
- Assistant Manager (Finance & Audit) (for Area Offices), No. of Post=02
- Principals, No. of Post=14
- Supervisor Research & Development), No. of Post=01
- Junior Computer Operator, No. of Post=02
- Store Keeper, No. of Post=01
- Maximum age for all above posts is 35 years (including 5 years General age relaxation in upper age limit) except for the post of Manager (Internal Audit) for which the maximum age is 47 years (including 5 years general age relaxation in upper age / limit)
- The reference date for determining post qualification experience and maximum age limit shall be the last date for submission of application.
- Selection of eligible candidates shall be determined on the basis of transparent merit based criteria as laid down in PVTC Employees Service Registration.2014
- The applicants shall have to go through the NTS test.
- Application Form and prescribed test fee challan form may be downloaded from NTS website.
- Dully filled in application form accompanied by paid fee challan, copy CNIC, 3 recent photographs, attested copies of experiences certificates and educational credential / certificates / diplomas / degrees be submitted directly to NTS on the address mentioned on application. The last date for receipt of application form is December 15, 2017.
- No TA/DA will be paid for test / interview.
- The selected candidates may be posted anywhere in Punjab.
NOTE: Please see the other instructions in the daily newspaper “Jang” dated 01-12-2018 OR attached image.
Manager Human Resources
134-A,Industrial Area, Kot Lakhpat,
Madar-e-Millat Road, Green Town, Lahore.
Phone #: 042-35209200, FAX : 042-35213459