Behari Kababs (Beef) Recipe of BBQ.
Today we try behari kabab (Beef). It is very easy in making. Behari Kababs are very delicious. Enjoy these kabab with hot naans, tandoori roti and enjoy this BBQ delicious dish with your family and friends.
- Beef Undercut 1 kg
- Yogurt 1 ½ Cup
- Papaya 1 to 2 inch piece chopped
- Mustard Oil ½ cup
- Cumin Seeds Powder 1 Table Spoon
- Red Chili Powder 2 Table Spoon
- Ginger Paste 2 Table Spoon
- Poppy Seeds 1 ½ Table Spoon
- Onion 2 Medium Size
- Black Pepper Powder 1 Table Spoon
- Black Cardamom Powder ½ Tea Spoon
- Water 2 Table Spoons
- Salt To taste
- Add meat, salt and 2 tea spoon oil in a bowl and mix well. Put it for marinate for 30 Minutes. Meanwhile do light brown onion in a oil and grind with yogurt and set aside. Raw papaya and poppy seeds with ½ cup water grind and set aside.
- In marinated meat, add all grind mixtures and all the spices and mix them well. Marinate it for 2 ½ to 3 hours. Add mustard oil and mix well. Now you cook it on pot or can bbq in steaks/ grill. Serve it hot for better result.
Prepare Time: 2 to 3 Hours Cooking Time: 20 to 25 Minutes Serving: 5 to 7 Persons