Punjab Public Service Commission Schedule of Written Tests
Website Address for check Roll No. & Examination Centers.
Note: Please Like and Share this page to others, Thanks.tweet
Name of Posts:
- Junior Traffic Warden, Bs-11 Punjab Police Department (Male & Female), No. of Posts=622
- Labor Inspector, BS-14, Labor & Human Resource Department (Male & Female), No. of Posts=20.
- Labor Officer, BS-16, Labor & Human Resource Department ( Male & Female), No. of Posts=10
- Detail of Examination Centers and Roll Numbers will be uploaded on Punjab Public Service Commission’s Website www.ppsc.gop.pk.
- All Candidates will download their Roll Numbers with respective Examination Centres from the Website before the conduct of exam/test.
- No individual Admission Letter/Roll Number Slip would be issued/posted to any candidates.
- Candidates are requested to report at their respective examination centers one hour before the commencement of their papers as indicated in the Admission Letter.
- If any candidate does not get information through website, SMS and Emails regarding his/her exam/test, he/she may get his/her status confirmed before the conduct of exam/test, from PPSC UAN: 042-111-988722 or PPSC information Office Nos. 042-99200161 & 99200162.
- Carrying and Use of Mobile Phone or Other Electronic Devices in Examination Hall is strictly prohibited.
- Any Candidates found in possession o these Devices shall be liable to strict disciplinary action.
- No Change of Examination Center will be allowed under any circumstances.